The Journey of a Thousand Miles
Begins with a Single Step
The LakeHaven Traditional Program is based on integrating the latest evidenced based clinical interventions and treatment practices with the fundamental principles of Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous to identify and treat the underlying causes of co-occurring substance abuse and mental health issues.
The mission of LakeHaven Recovery Center is to provide superior care for those individuals with Alcohol and Drug Addiction problems.
Our foundation is built upon providing a safe haven for the delivery of services while maintaining the highest level of service excellence.
LakeHaven Recovery Center is a 100 bed substance abuse treatment program for men and women providing:
- Partial Hospitalization
- Intensive Outpatient
- Evening Intensive Outpatient
- Sober Residences
Treatment at LakeHaven Recovery Center is provided through the following services:
- Individual/Group Therapy
- Specialized psycho-Educational Groups
- Adjunct Therapies
- Family Therapy
- Neuro-Biofeedback Therapy
- Strong 12 Step Involvement
- Health and Wellness Focus
- Pathways 2 Work
- Medically assisted treatment (Naltrexone and Vivitrol)
- Art, Music and Recreational Therapy